The following questions are meant to help guide a successful project and get you up and running in the shortest time possible. Please fill out and return the information that you have available to you, but we understand that you may not have all the answers right now and that’s ok too.
- Who will be the primary person to contact with questions in the future, not just for the setup, but for the long term project?:
- Please enter anyone Reclaim should expect to receive correspondence from, what role they play (eg, team member, project lead, billing contact, etc.), and what their email is.
Please note that only team members/admins will be expected to send support tickets. For larger teams, we recommend using a shared inbox for support requests.
- Of the people in the previous question, who will be sending support tickets, and who will receive particular correspondence?
Reclaim sends out invoices and contracts, a monthly newsletter with information for admins, and general account updates/questions. Please indicate what each person is to receive (eg, Jane Doe, Invoices/Newsletter/Account Info/Support Inquiries):
Single Sign On Integration
- What SSO method does your school utilize?
Do you use LDAP, CAS, Shibboleth, or another single sign-on solution? Please specify. If you’re part of the InCommon Federation, that is also important to know.
- What is the name and email address of the person we should expect to work with to integrate SSO?
- What IP ranges are used by your school?
We will need this information to make sure they are whitelisted on the new server.
- What is your official project Name?
For Example: StateU Domains, StateU Create
- Desired Project Homepage URL:
For example, stateu.domains or create.stateu.edu
- Do you want to provide subdomains, top level domains, or a combination to users?
A. Subdomains = user.stateu.domains
B. Top Level Domains ($15/domain, paid by institution)
C. Subdomains, but the user has the option to purchase their own Top Level Domain
- Do you have a Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy?
If you have a multisite please clarify the URL structure below (i.e. create.stateu.edu/user). If you are working with multiple separate sites, please list URLs below. Please include the application type for each site (WordPress, Omeka, Drupal, etc.).
- Hi-Res Logo & Background Images
Please provide a high-resolution copy of your school’s logo, as well as a high-resolution image to be used as a backdrop for your project’s homepage. Optionally, if you would also like a different image to be used as your favicon (the tiny picture that displays in a browser tab next to the site title), upload that here as well. We will default to your logo if no favicon is provided.
- Would you like Reclaim Hosting to take care of upgrades on the main DoOO Homepage?
By default, Reclaim handles updates and upgrades to Domain of One’s Own homepages as needed. If you opt out of these updates, you will be responsible for seeing that the site is updated unless requested separately.
- Do you have any project timelines that we need to be aware of?
- Is there anything else you would like us to know?